Prayer Needs Prior to the Event:
- As preparations continue, pray for all decisions and details to be implemented and completed as the Lord leads. That nothing is left undone and be timely.
“…to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” Luke 1:17(NIV)
- For God’s provisions of resources needed to complete readiness. This may include equipment, food and drinks, volunteers to ready facility and man tables on day of event and funds to purchase supplies and cover costs.
** 2 Corinthians 9:12 This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people, but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.
- That the flyers/announcements of the event are given into the hands of potential attendees and they prayerfully consider to bring a friend!
“Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?” – 1 Corinthians 14:8 (NIV)
- God’s protective covering & provision over all speakers, worship team, volunteers and intercessors. Especially safe travel and travel mercies for everyone involved & all in attendance.
“But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.” – Psalm 5:11
Prayer Needs Day of the Event:
- Good weather and safe travel for all.
He replied, ‘When evening comes, you say, “It will be fair weather, for the sky is red…”
- Sound system & related computer equipment, all church lights, a/c, hospitality equipment to operate in top condition. No technical problems.
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
- The Lord would call and bring in those called to attend.
- Everyone alert & attentive. No distractions or interferences to keep people from attending or while at the event. Hearts prepared to receive the teachings.
- For the Prayer Room to be fully staffed and responsive to the voice of the Lord for our prayer coverage of the event. That the intercessors would have great insight and discernment to pray rightly and timely, on target. That this would provide a palpable presence of God in the event room and for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to be upon everyone and for the worship to flow easily in our midst. Have Your way, Holy Spirit!
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” – Matthew 6:9-13
- That in closing, we seal all that was taught to the attendees minds, spirit and memories to take with them the teachings and digest them rightly. That nothing be lost in the coming days, but retained and even shared with other believers for multiplication
“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:7
Prayer Points the Day(s) After the Event:
- Safe & timely travel for everyone going back home. That all speakers, leaders, volunteers, intercessors and worship team to fully rest and recover from the weekend activities.
“Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.” – 2 Corinthians 13:11
- For the Lord to bring about His purpose for the meeting. That people are blessed with a Spirit of Receptivity to the message. Their hearts and minds open and for God to give them a hunger to know Him.
“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.” – Isaiah 55
- That we take the message outside of the four walls of the church and pray over the areas around our church, homes and work/school to be saturated with God’s presence and workings for salvations. “We talk to God about our neighbors before we talk to our neighbors about God.”
“So that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.” – Psalm 67:2
- For divine appointments to begin to manifest for the attendees of the meeting
“Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” – Acts 8:26 (NIV)
- That we be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit to be aware of church events in the future to invite friends, family and co-workers to attend and be available for a touch from the Lord.
“Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.” – John 4:35
- For any next steps from the meeting to be manifested and implemented for Kingdom purposes!! Amen!!
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)