On August 21, 2017 the nation watched in awe as the Great American Eclipse made its way across the country. It was also the beginning of the Jewish repentance season of Teshuvah.
For us the Eclipse was a sign of God’s call to pray for repentance, Christian unity, and healing our land. The symbolism of the Eclipse, where the Moon, representing the Believers and the Bride of Christ (Psalms 89:37), joins with the Sun, symbolic of Christ the Bridegroom (Psalm 19:4), calls to us to pray that the Church will be untied in Christ. See our website www.Teshuvah 2017.com for more information.
During the second ten days of Teshuvah, from September 1 to September 10, we will be praying for God’s people and the healing of the broken body of Christ as God’s people come together united in Christ.
• September 1: The blessings of unity (Ps. 133)
• September 2: Unity in Christ (John 17:20–22)
• September 3: Accepting our brothers (Rom. 15:5–7)
• September 4: Do not judge (Rom. 14:13; Luke 6:37–38)
• September 5: Divisions (1 Cor. 3:1–9)
• September 6: Evangelism through unity (John 17:23)
• September 7: Watchmen warnings (Ezek. 33)
• September 8: Appealing to all (1 Cor. 9:27)
• September 9: Salvation for Israel (Rom. 11:11–32)
• September 10: Messianic Jews and the Toward
Jerusalem Council II (Acts 15)
We are also asking Christians to act on their prayers by participating in interdenominational meetings to demonstrate visible unity. We ask you to consider one such meeting on October 24-26, 2017 in Kansas City as we fan the embers of revival from the great Charismatic Interdenominational meeting of 1977 (See www.Kairos2017.com for more information).
Pray for healing the broken Body of Christ, so the world will know Him (John 17:23).